Why Support Us
- Believe music education can add joy to schools and communities across Birmingham?
- Believe music has the power to benefit children, young people and others?
- Believe that music should be accessible for everyone, should they want to take part?
- Want to help build and inspire Birmingham’s next generation of young musicians?
As a charity, we rely on donations to make many of our projects and activities possible. To make your donation feel more impactful, below is an outline of some of the ongoing costs involved in delivering our projects;
- £10 could buy essential strings and reeds young musicians will need to replace.
- £30 could enable a young musicians to complete an instrumental music exam.
- £60 could fund the cost of a Specialist Music Lead to lead an hour’s session.
- £100 could cover the cost of loaning an instrument to a young musician for a year.
- £250 could buy music books and resources for one of our Community Choirs.
- £500 could support the running of our free music ensembles for a year.
- £1,000 could fund the cost of a Music Lead to work with a child in care for a term.