To the Trusts & Foundations that Support Us
We would like to thank all the trusts & foundations who have supported Services For Education charitable work, for making our mission to create and build confidence amongst children, young people, adults and communities across the cities of Birmingham, inclusive for all – a reality!
Your generosity allows us to continue delivering great work, for great people, who deserve to be the very best they can be, regardless of their background.
With thanks to our most recent supporters …
- Arts Council England
- A & N Ferguson Charitable Trust
- Cook and Wolstenholme Charitable Trust
- GJW Turner Trust
- Gowling WLG (UK) Charitable Trust
- Music for Youth
- National Foundation for Youth Music
- The Baily Thomas Charitable Fund
- The Boshier-Hinton Foundation
- The David Solomons Charitable Trust
- The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- The Edward & Dorothy Cadbury Trust
- The Eveson Charitable Trust
- The George Henry Colins Charity
- The Grimmit Trust
- The J F & E A Measures Charity
- The MFPA Fund for the Training of Handicapped Children in the Arts
- The Michael Marsh Charitable Trust
- The Radcliffe Trust
- The W E Dunn Trust
- William A Cadbury
To all our Individual Donors for all your Continuous Support
We want to express an enormous amount of gratitude to all of you who donate individually to our charitable causes, it really makes a difference.
Services For Education creates opportunities for disadvantaged children, young people and adults in Birmingham and for every donation you make, you make a difference to someone else’s life by giving them opportunity to be a part of a free ensemble, receive a free instrument as well as becoming socially connected.