You simply need to have paid or will pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax that is at least equal to the tax that Services For Education and other charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs you donate to will reclaim on your donations in a tax year.

This additional income really does make a big difference, so please don’t forget to Gift Aid if you are a UK tax payer.

Use our Gift Aid calculator to see how Gift Aid can boost your donation.

Gift Aid Calculator


If you are a UK tax payer and would like your donations to go further, please complete our online Gift Aid Declaration form.   

Please contact if you want to cancel or amend this declaration, if you no longer pay sufficient Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax, or if your address changes.

Page Last Modified:  22/12/2023 11:36